2017 OMISS QSO Party
The 2017 OMISS QSOP Submitted logs and results may be viewed by clicking the Link in the left sidebar.
The results are in and in spite of a small turnout the participatants were enthusiastic and worked hard to build up their scores.
Congratulations to AI0A, Dave #8641 for logging the top score of 27,438 which also sets a new state record for Iowa. Special mention to KC1EKC, John #10885 who set a new state record for Massachusetts. Complete results are available behind the link on the left sidebar.
Contest Time Period: 1500Z 11 Feb to 1500Z 12 Feb, 2017Mode & Entry Class: Single-sideband only, Single-Op only.
Reference Frequencies: 1.930, 3.825, 7.185, 14.290, 21.395, and 28.665 (+ or - 25 kHz).
Exchange: Callsign, signal report, State/Province/DX, and OMISS #. (Participating DX stations send "DX")
2 points for each OMISS member worked.
1 point for each non-OMISS member worked.
Multipliers: 50 states, 13 Canadian provinces/territories, and 1 DX.
QRP less than or equal to 5w: x 3
LO less than or equal to 100w: x 2
HI greater than 100w: x 1
Mobile Bonus: Any station running mobile for the entire duration of the QSO Party, add 500 points to FINAL SCORE.
Score: Total QSO points x The Power Multiplier x Total Multipliers.
* OMISS nets WILL operate as usual during the contest period.
* Contacts made while participating in the QSO party are NOT valid for any other OMISS Awards
* Operation on net frequencies (except of course during a scheduled net) or adjacent frequencies is acceptable and encouraged.
* Count Multipliers only once.
* You may work the same station once per band.
* Duplicate QSOs will not be counted.
* QSL DIRECT ONLY. Use of the OMISS QSL Buro for the QSO Party is not permitted.
AWARDS: A handsome certificate will be awarded to the first 3 finishers in each US state, Canadian province, and DX country. Certificates will also go to the top 10 National finishers.
LOG ENTRIES: Must be postmarked no later than MARCH 1, 2017 and mailed to:
OMISS QSO PARTY
John Dean, K0JDD
4118 Woodlane Drive
Woodbury, MN 55129
You may submit your contest logs and summaries electronically using the link to the left of this page. You will need to send in log info (preferably in ADIF file format, such as Netlogger exports) and your Summary Sheet, also available in the sidebar.